By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cole Holland College’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cole Holland College’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cole Holland College at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Cole Holland College’s web site are provided “as is”. Cole Holland College makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cole Holland College does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cole Holland College or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cole Holland College’s Internet site, even if Cole Holland College or a Cole Holland College authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cole Holland College’s web site could include technical, typographical, terms and conditions, or photographic errors. Cole Holland College does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cole Holland College may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cole Holland College does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. For accurate, binding information on the services, classes, terms, tuition, costs, fees, schedules and offerings of Cole Holland College, please request a copy of the most recent Course Catalog. No other representations, explanations, descriptions or advertisements are considered reliable or binding.
Cole Holland College has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cole Holland College of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cole Holland College’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions: General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Refund Policy: Once a student registers for a program and pays the deposit, the student may receive a full refund if a student notifies the school that he or she has decided not to attend the program within three business days after making payment – this cooling off period extends to midnight of the third day after payment is made. This notification must be in writing, fax, in person, via email, or over the phone (but not by leaving a voicemail message). If a student pays the deposit and drops out of the program before the first day of class but after three days of making payment, the student will receive a refund of any money paid minus the deposit. If a student drops out of a program after the program has begun, the student is entitled to a refund according to the following terms.
Cancellation or Withdrawal from a Program: A student has the right to withdraw at any time. The refund policy for withdrawn or dismissed students is the same for all students. A student may withdraw from a program whose duration is shorter than 16 weeks before the second day of class begins without any academic penalty but the school will retain the tuition deposit and 50% of the total tuition except for the Nurse Assistant program – there are no refunds after the first day of class begins. No refunds are offered after the second day of class begins. See Refund Policy above.
A student may withdraw from a program longer than 16 weeks in duration before the second Thursday following the first day of class without any academic penalty but the school will retain the deposit and 50% of the tuition for that term. No refund is offered after the second Thursday following the first day of class for each term or month. See Refund Policy above.
If the student is making payments for a program or has financial assistance of any kind, the student must speak with a financial aid representative prior to withdrawing from a program or as soon as possible after withdrawing. Withdrawing or dropping out of a program does not absolve the student of the responsibility for payment of tuition
CHANGES to Program dates, hours, times and instructors.
Please note, class dates and times may change with little or no notice – we are very sensitive to work and personal responsibilities and we know students make sometimes complicated arrangements in order to attend school so dates and times are ONLY re-scheduled when absolutely necessary. Refunds are NOT offered due to changes in dates and times, but students may apply any program tuition paid to another subsequent program that better accommodates personal schedules. if the program is taken within six months.